Is Everybody Crazy, or Is it Just Me?

A wife and mother who finds that life is just strange so often!

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Three Weeks and Counting!


Some of you may be aware that my family leaves for Walt Disney World (WDW) in just three weeks. My 6 year old son and I are the most excited about the trip. My 12 year old is excited, but not nearly as much as we are. The baby has no clue, of course, but I have been showing him tons of disney videos to get him used to the characters. My husband is looking forward to the trip but he doesn't get how much planning and work go into a great Disney vacation. In fact, he has been spending quite a bit of time mocking the amount of energy I am devoting to planning this trip. Am I going a bit overboard? Probably. I am a bit Type A so I tend to overdo this kind of stuff. But, by putting in the time and energy planning and researching now, I am going to be able to relax and enjoy the trip.

That having been said, I found the most amazing website for planning a trip to WDW. Tour Guide Mike has done so much of the hard work for you. He has been the tour guide to Disney VIP's for 10 years now and he has soooooo many trip tips and ideas that most people don't know. He does charge a fee of $21.95 to access the site for your trip but it is totally worth it! There is so much info on the site that you could spend days reading it all. He also has lots of things to print out and use. I have learned so much from his site and I have been to Disney a few times before. I really feel like I have been able to plan everything much better this time thanks to TGM and all his great tips. If anyone is planning a trip to WDW I highly recommend his site!

I am almost done with our itinerary and park plans. All that is left to do is to create the packing lists and get all our stuff together. With Chanukah starting on Friday and then Christmas right after that, I think the next three weeks will fly by. I don't know how often I will be able to post, it depends on how crazy life gets between now and then, but I will try to keep you updated on all of the fun. Of course I will post some great pics when we get home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home