Is Everybody Crazy, or Is it Just Me?

A wife and mother who finds that life is just strange so often!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

What are the best albums ever?


So, last night the hubby and I were watching Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, one of the best new shows on TV this fall, and Sting was a guest star. BTW, he is at least 50 years old and still hot as hell! So we are watching Sting play the lute and sing 'Fields of Gold' when I make the comment that Synchronicity by the Police is one of the best records of all time. Why do I say this? Simple, it is one of the few albums that you can listen to start to finish without wanting to skip any songs. Every song on the album is good. You can't say that about too many records. Even albums by some of my favorite artists have a dog or two on them. Some notable exceptions, U2 The Joshua Tree, REM Automatic for the People (this album was first suggested by the hubby which is a true miracle since he is a music retard!), and anything by Pink Floyd. And, I have to say, I really need to be in the mood to listen to Pink Floyd. So, I am wondering, what other albums are out there that I don't know about or didn't think of? Let me know. Just one rule, Greatest Hits albums don't count, each song on them has already proven itself. Let me know what you all think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home